IN THE RHYTH4INCLUSION PROJECT WE WANT TO
- Exploit best practices and previous experience of project partners on the use of arts for inclusion in schools. - Specify and offer an online training programme for teachers that will enable them to implement the project’s innovative methodology. - Develop the teachers’ digital skills in order to promote the sharing of teaching practices and learning materials in digital forms. - Establish a community of practice that will support the teachers in their efforts to bring pedagogical innovation in their everyday work.
- Design Thinking Requirements
- Digital Competencies Assessment
- Developement of Rhythm-Based Inclusion Curriculum
- On Line Training Programme
- Community Platform
Project Management Manual rhythm4inclusion
See more movies from the Piloting in Viksjofors school here!
This project rhythm4inclusion Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-SE01-KA201-039032 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.