IN THE RHYTH4INCLUSION PROJECT WE WANT TO
- Exploit best practices and previous experience of project partners on the use of arts for inclusion in schools. - Specify and offer an online training programme for teachers that will enable them to implement the project’s innovative methodology. - Develop the teachers’ digital skills in order to promote the sharing of teaching practices and learning materials in digital forms. - Establish a community of practice that will support the teachers in their efforts to bring pedagogical innovation in their everyday work.
We divided the five outputs from idea to result into three ROUNDS:
I DESIGN THINKING ANALYSIS
- IO1 Design Thinking Requirements
- FINAL REPORT: 01_Design Thinking Framework
- IO2 Digital Competencies Assessment
III TRAINING AND EVALUATION
- IO4 On Line Training Programme
- IO5 Community Platform
Here is the link to the reports on the r4i official website Coursevo: https://www.r4i.tuc.gr/en/
Project Management Manual rhythm4inclusion
See more movies from the Piloting in Viksjofors school here!
This project rhythm4inclusion Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-SE01-KA201-039032 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.