From Dec. 1 2018 to Nov. 30 2019
In the MUSILIB Instrument Library you can listen to traditional instruments from all cultures above. You can read and you can download stories written by children inspired by the instruments.
- The MUSILIB Library
- The MUSILIB Flip Book Library in all project languages and with sound files for the original language (press the down right corner to turn the pages)
- The Set of Activities, available in all project languages.
- The Teachers’ Guide, available in all project languages.
- Swedish playlist MUSILIB films on YouTube
The 5 other Intellectual Outputs (IO)
- Scaling-up of MUSILIB Library in Finland
- MUSILIB Soundtracks to the MultiLib stories
- MUSILIB Teacher Video Kit
- MUSILIB by Children – Children’s Multimedia stories inspired by music instruments
- Upscaling of the MultiLib Library into The MUSILIB Library for Children in Europe
- Back to MUSILIB
This project MUSILIB Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-FI01-KA201-047196 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.