All project outputs relate to music. Through them the project aims at fostering multi-cultural skills, social cohesion, respect for diversity and harmonious relationships.
The 6 outputs are:
- Scaling-up of MUSILIB Library in Finland
- MUSILIB Soundtracks to the MultiLib stories
- Children’s Multicultural Music Instruments library
- MUSILIB Teacher Video Kit
- MUSILIB by Children – Children’s Multimedia stories inspired by music instruments
- Upscaling of the MultiLib Library into The MUSILIB Library for Children in Europe
- The MusiLib Library web site
- The MusiLib Flip Book Library in all project languages and with sound files for the original language (press the down right corner to turn the pages)
- The MusiLib Instruments Library
The Teachers Video kit as well as many Children’s stories, illustrations and videos have been produced and will be published soon.
Look at the impressing library and all cultures and languages that are presented:
The following library material is very useful as well, although it was produced for the original MultiLib project:
- The MultiLib Library Set of Activities, in all project languages.
- The MultiLib Library Teachers’ Guide, in all project languages.
This project MUSILIB Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-FI01-KA201-047196 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.