The MultiLib Teachers Guide is a valuable source for teachers to work with the Children’s Activity Set, but also to find their own reasons and expand ways to work continuously on the topics of inclusiveness, multicultural and multilingual experiences, love of reading and embedding the arts into education.
Here it is for printing:
Teacher trainer 34 dagar. Technichian 12 Dagar. Sverige har fått ökat av NA 2018-10-22.
Some indications of the content of the Teacher Guide were discussed at application stage. The Guide includes:
- Scientific background information (in a practical approach).
- Reasons for embedding the inclusiveness topic in school
- Guidance on the Multilib library and the children’s activity set
- Learning-teaching scenarios for implementation (e.g. Time frame; regularity etc.)
- Specific tips to works with the arts in the classroom
- Self-evaluation tools for seeing progress or reflecting on the multicultural and multilanguage awareness, sense of inclusiveness, intercultural communication, enhancement of love of reading, and language and artistic skills acquired by the students
- Transversal competence that children acquire through the Multilib activities
- Opportunities of working with parents (what information is needed, how to involve them)
- Reference to other concepts, projects or interesting approaches
- Online links
- Information on the project.
This project MultiLib Erasmus+ ID 2015-1-SE01-KA201-02210 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.