A. The first ideas of a rhythm based Curriculum.
The following text, from November 2019 in Coventry, was used in the Viksjöfors spring piloting 2020.
B. Teachers guides from March 2020, divided into two chapters
Chapter 1 with Activity 1-5
- Ch 1, Act 1 Introduction to the Meaning of the Rhythmical Meter
- Ch 1, Act 2 Learning to Follow the Team – Dialogue in the Rhythmic Circle
- Ch 1, Act 3 Learning to Do Dialogue in Changing and Different Situations
- Ch 1, Act 4 The Clock – Learning to Keep up with the Pace
- Ch 1, Act 5 Initiation of Dialogue
Chapter 2 with Activity 1-2
C. Video instructions for piloting teachers
We have got 4 videos from Greece with instructions for teachers who want to try The Rhythm4inclusion Curriculum with students. These videos can however not be published here.
This project rhythm4inclusion Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-SE01-KA201-039032 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.