To be finished before end of June 2023.
- Songs for memorizing Mathematical Concepts.
- Music and Creative movement techniques that are directly connected with Mathematical Concepts.
- Music and other Creative techniques that are not directly with Maths but enhance the learning procedures (teambuilding, self confidence, critical thinkng etc)
Extra tools to be provided
- Step by step guide on how to make a song to match classroom needs.
- Examples of Maths songs around the world or created by consortium?
- Some activities for Creative movement.
- Videos of experts explaining the connection of a dance movement of music piece with the Maths concept.
Activities will be built according the needs of the teachers.
Tasks that will be done during period
- Research and need analysis (teachers should name specific challenges they face on maths concepts)
- Collection of Children songs (5 traditional songs of the country and 3 kids song from migrant countries)
- Development of music and creative movement activities
- Listing of Activities
- Evaluation and Finalization
PPR2.3 Development of music and creative movement activities
This project Maths, Music and Creative Movement, Erasmus+ ID 2021-1-SE01-KA220-SCH-000032733 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.