The MUSILIB Library for Children in Europe
Project Agreement Number:
The MUSILIB project is based on the successful project MultiLib, which offers a multi-lingual and multi-cultural library for children. MUSILIB will include Music as the main medium for socio-cultural inclusion and to address multi-cultural skills for all children, migrant and non migrant alike.
Partners in MUSILIB:
- Our new partner:
Övermark skola, Närpes, Finland, coordinator
- The Mosaic Art And Sound Ltd., UK, a cultural company in London, working with several international educational projects.
- International Yehudi Menuhin Foundation, Belgium. A Culture Foundation in Brussels, originally created by renowned violinist Y. Menuhin.
- Jazyková škola s právem státní jazykové zloušky PELICAN, Czech Republic. A successful language school in Brno.
- The Researtch Committee of the Technical University of Crete, Greece. A part of the Technical University in Chania mainly engaged in research.
- University of Cukurova, Turkey. A university in Adana, in eastern Turkey, with a very good reputation and about 32,000 students.
- Viksjöfors school, Sweden. A very small school with a very large network.
This project MUSILIB Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-FI01-KA201-047196 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.