The thematic studies on Children’s Rights and the Right of Public Access in Sweden are parts of our Erasmus+ Project e-ARTinED, where we are building:
A web based course for teachers on how to use Art in Education, considering Social Inclusion as well as Critical Thinking and with a special focus on Art in Nature.
The work, from Sept. 2015 to March 2017, covers Output 2 Training, where Viksjöforsbaletten has been the leading partner.We have chosen this part of our project, a full day with 7 stations on the topic, as one of our Best Practices.
Look at the 9 short movies below and learn more in the
Teacher’s Guide to Children’s Rights & The Right of Public Access
- ELISABETH’S INTRODUCTION SPEACH (4:56 min.).
2. A THEORY LESSON ABOT THE RIGHTS OF OUTDOOR ACCESS (3:56 min.).
3. WASTE SORTING IN PRACICE (3:45 min)
4. PERFORMING CHILDREN’S RIGHT AT DANCE FORUM 2016 (4:45 min.).
5. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT CONDITIONS IN LIFE. This is a trailer from a drama lesson where we deal with inequality. (1 minute).
6. WE HAD A GUEST WHO TRAINED US N THE LANGUAGE FOR EVERYONE; Emil Skoogh, who’s grandparents live in Viksjofors and who’s mother attended Viksjofors school many years ago (2 min.).
7. AT ONE STATION WE LEARNED ABOUT THE CONVENTION ON CHILDREN’S RIGHTS. Wictoria had found a very good and free application. The lesson ended with a discussion about the rights and also an evaluation of the day (1 min.).
8. WHEN THE CHILDREN HAD SEEN THE APPLICATION WICTORIA STARTED A CLASSROOM DISCUSSION (>2 min.).
9. AT THE END OF THE DAY (2:47 min,).
10. UN Day 2017 CHILDREN’S RIGHTS, in Book Creator; English lessons grade 4 and 5. (5:04 min)
Back to Thematic Work
- YULE (CHRISTMAS)
- STONE AGE
- OUTDOOR DAY
- ART IN NATURE
- IRON AGE
- DANCE FESTIVAL
- LOCAL HEALTH WEEK
Se även Facebookgruppen E-ARTINED
This project e-ARTinED Erasmus+ ID KA201-01226718 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.