The Mathematic studies presented here are parts of our Erasmus+ Project e-ARTinED, where we were building:
A web based course for teachers on how to use Art in Education, considering Social Inclusion as well as Critical Thinking and with a special focus on Art in Nature.
We will also publish results in Mathematics from our new project rhythm4inclusion.
SEE OUR (OLD) MOVIE WITH MATHS WHERE VICKAN, OUR HELP FROM TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL, COUNTS WELL IN ENGLISH:
- LITERATURE & STORYTELLING/LITTERATUR & DRAMA
- NEW MEDIA ARTS/FILM &IT
- VISUAL ART/KONST
- English/Foreign Language/Engelska
- Native Language/Swedish/Svenska
- Social Science/SO
- Thematic Work/Temaarbeten
- Visual Arts/Bild
The project Erasmus+ ID KA201-01226718 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- Skolans uppdrag; rapport från Statens Medieråd: Kultur+media=sant
- Forskare om lärstilar och olika sätt att lära.