Our English lessons are often a part of our Erasmus+ Project e-ARTinED, where we are building:
A web based course for teachers on how to use Art in Education, considering Social Inclusion as well as Critical Thinking and with a special focus on Art in Nature.
An example: Children’s Rights recorded in Book Creator.
When we have international guests we speak English, but we are surrounded by the language in many activities. Read more in our TEACHER’S GUIDES!
SOME ENGLISH MOVIES MADE BY US
Here you find some of our experiences teaching Curricular Subject with the Arts:
- LITERATURE & STORYTELLING/LITTERATUR & DRAMA
- NEW MEDIA ARTS/FILM &IT
- VISUAL ART/KONST
- English/Foreign Language/Engelska
- Native Language/Swedish/Svenska
- Social Science/SO
- Thematic Work/Temaarbeten
- Visual Arts/Bild
The project Erasmus+ ID KA201-01226718 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- Skolans uppdrag; rapport från Statens Medieråd: Kultur+media=sant
- Forskare om lärstilar och olika sätt att lära.