The Mosaic Art and Sound was in charge of Output 1 where all partners filled in three different repositories (with lots of research) and wrote reports with teaching examples from all over the world about:
1. Art in Education, 2. Social Inclusion and 3. Arts and Nature.
All text are collected below. You can also find them on our official project websites:
- Background reports: http://e-artined.eu/o1-background-reports-.html (ppts)
- Repositories: http://e-artined.eu/o1-repository.html and http://eartined.coursevo.com/
1. Art in Education,
- New Media Arts, background report TUC
- Visual Arts, background report MAS
- Visual Arts, background report, MAS, power point_txt
- Literature and Storytelling, background report, FNCC, power point_txt
- Dance, background report, power point_txt
- Background report-on-the-relevance-of-the-arts-to-develop-critical-thinking, MAS
- Background-report-on-using-literature-to-teach-curricular-subjects, FNCC
2. Social Inclusion
3. Arts and Nature.
This is what the Swedish report looks like. It explains and summarizes the repository (see also the links above):
See our other achievements
- Educational Programme for teachers, trainers and artists
- Selection of Case Studies to Identify the Best Practices
- Online Course
- Community Practice
Here is a link to join us in the community and/or to join us in the course!
Extras in Swedish: FORSKNING
This project e-ARTinED Erasmus+ ID KA201-01226718 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.