Project title: ARTinED on line; A new approach to education using the arts Project Acronym: e-ARTinED Project Agreement Number: 2015-1-SE01 - KA201-01226718 Total Budget: 279964 €
- Viksjöforsbaletten, coordinator,
- Fondazione Nazionale Carlo Colodi, cultural foundation,
- The Mosaic Art and Sound, culture and education company,
- The Yehudi Menuhin Foundation cultural foundation,
- TUC, technical university,
Chania, Crete, Greece
Together we have built a web based course for teachers on: How to use Art in Education, considering Social Inclusion as well as Critical Thinking, and with a special focus on Art in Nature. The work was finished and evaluated in September 2018.
Watch Elisabeth Guthu explaining the project!
Time Table – Our Gantt Chart (What is a Gantt Chart?)
Read more about the e-ARTinED project:
- Documents from NA
- Project Management Manual
- Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Curriculums
- The Erasmus+ Platform
- The Swedish Curriculum in English (revised in 2018)
You will find these – and the comments underneath – on all project documents published by us.
This project e-ARTinED Erasmus+ ID KA201-01226718 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.