A Global Virtual Village for Languages and Art
Project Agreement Number:
The project is based on the successful e-ARTinED project which offered a web course as well as a web based community for teachers on how to teach curricular subjects using the Arts. In ARTinLAN we focus on Language teaching. Here is how lead partner Vejle in Denmark explains the project:
Partners in ARTinLAN:
- Üniversitesi/Çukurova University YADÝ, Adana, Turkiet
- The Mosaic Art and Sound, Culture and Education Company, London, UK
- Jazyková škola s právem státní jazykové zloušky PELICAN, language school, Brno, Tjeckien
Our new partners:
- Vejle kommun in Denmark, coordinator
- Spoleczna Akademia from Poland.
- Achievements ARTinLAN
- Budget ARTinLAN
- NA Documents ARTinLAN
- English Teaching in the e-ARTinED project
This project ARTinLAN Erasmus+ ID 2018-1-DK01-KA201-047055 has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.